IV. Offer Phase
In this section, we interview, develop “warm leads,” follow up, receive job offers, make counteroffers, negotiate salary, and accept a final offer. The outcome is a 95-98% GOOD FIT.
Photo by Cyton Photography
This is where your dozens, perhaps hundreds of hours of hard work pay off. Your target position is close at hand. All that’s left is to develop your leads into a job offer. This is the curriculum we follow:
- Overview of Interviewing
- Interviewing Tips from a Non-stop Interviewer
- Simple Closing Comments Produce Job Offers
- 31 of the World’s Best Tweets on Interviewing
- Listen Your Way to a Job Offer or Consulting Assignment
- Interview Question: Who Are Your Heroes and Why?
- Skip Haley’s Networking Tips for Introverts
- Salary Negotiation for a “95-98% Good Fit”