The Gift of LIFE
"Just to live is holy." Rabbi Abraham Heschel
Mission: To love and be loved.
Motto: "Carpe Diem" Seize the day
- 10,000 Steps Daily (5x/week)[1?]
- Maintain daily ritual of flossing, vitamins, etc.
- MassageMinimum 2x/month [2?]
- Ideal weight: 000# [3?]
- Write 5 gratitudes /day (35/week)[8?]
- Connect with Friends:
- Give grief journals [9?]
- Honor the memory of my ancestors
- $000,000 in 20XX"Effortlessly" [4?]
- Portable to Hawaii (or anywhere).[5?]
"You're young forever when you write."
Mel Brooks at 80 [6?]
- Work only with/for people I love and respect. [7?]
Soulmates, Best Friends, Life Partners
- Help Susan recover from Mark's illness. May be a LONG recovery.
- Activities Susan will enjoy
- Enjoy our home together
- Tahiti cruise [date]
- Continuously improve net worth.
- Maintain present standard of living,
- Read on treadmill 5x/wk
- One class/course per month
[List courses here.]
- Photography, Quotes, Cartoons, Letters
- Write or journal 5 minutes every day
- Delicious coffee.
- Re-certify on SCUBA [Summer 20xx]
- Weekly call to son and daughter.
- Help parents with late-stage life issues.
- Help Mark through his illness, and to support himself.
The Unexpected GOOD
- I am always open to gifts, blessings,
and miracles from all directions.
Physical Space (Home and Office)
- Surround myself with beauty: art, books, family photos, furniture.
"Within the great distress of life, a true master remains at ease."
~ Awa Kenzo
" . . . living is struggle. . . every good and excellent thing in the world stands moment by moment on the razor edge of danger and must be fought forwhether it's a field, or a home, or a country."
~ Thornton Wilder, "The Skin of our Teeth"
"If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the timenot tomorrow, nor next year, nor in some future life after we have died. The best preparation for a better life next year is a full, complete, harmonious, joyous life this year. Today should always be our most wonderful day."
~ Thomas Dreier
"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death."
~ Leonardo DaVinci